Assessment of market potential for Catsense innovative nanotechnology
Prof. Peter Lievens / Dr. Didier Grandjean
- Frame the industrial environment where the innovative nanotechnologies developed by the Catsense project can be of interest.
- Define possible applications in the fields relevant to Catsense: (bio)sensors and actuators and (electro)catalysts for fuel cells for the automotive industry.
- Identify and analyse a possible market for Catsense most promising application and prepare a preliminary business plan.
- The work includes a study on the integration of the Catsense technologies with already existing industrial platforms.
- Interview the Catsense consortium members and summarize the technology status and their proposed applications.
- Identify and contact possible industrial partners, venture capital and opinion leaders to discuss possible applications.
- Interact with leaders in management and define the outline of business proposal promoting Catsense most promising technology.
- Catsense Outreaching Events
- Visit to Industry
Several days planned at each Catsense main Partner